It's ok to get bent out of shape. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to get the food in their mouth. And Benders are your secret weapon. While your child is learning how to use utensils, Benders can be positioned to accommodate any grip in any direction. (Hello, ergonomics!) And that means food arrives at its intended destination.
Stuff to know
- Can be adjusted to child's motor skill development
- Helps children transition to regular utensils
- Use a sharper angle for early stages, straight for advanced stages
- Soft, easy-grip handles
- BpA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free
- Recommended age: 9+ months
- Dimensions:??3.3 x 12 x 12.7 cm
CLEANING & CARE
Wash thoroughly before initial use and after each use. Wash each piece separately. Dishwasher-safe or hand wash in warm, soapy water. DO NOT microwave. DO NOT boil or sterilize.