Mother's Corn Self training mug cup


In stock

$8.50 $13.50
Age

Eco-friendly, non-toxic tableware made of CORN for parents concerned about the environment and toxicity of the cups your child drinks from! This mug cup is perfect to teach your toddlers how to drink from a cup. Its edge lip around the cup helps children to drink without spilling and the safe silicone ring on the bottom prevents slipping on your table. Such a perfect size for little hands! Mother's Corn tableware offers excellent durability and is hot water & microwave safe!

  • Eco-friendly, biodegradable, non-toxic, BPA free (FDA & FFC certified).
  • Made of PLA(Poly Lactic Acid) processed from corn starch.
  • Baby friendly design.
  • Designed for toddlers training to drink from a cup. It comes with a handle and is very light.
  • Its edge lip around the cup helps kids to drink without spilling.
  • The safe silicone ring on the bottom prevents slippage on your table.
  • Microwave safe but not suitable for dishwasher/sterilizer as it will shorten the life of the product.
  • Suitable from 15 months
  • Size: 99W x 70D x 74mmH, capacity 220ml
  • Heat resistant: 20/130°C